February 9, 2013


well this is how it is today. can hardly pull myself off the couch, i've been culling and cleaning all week and still everywhere i look there is stuff all over the house. in the hallway there is ella and levi's paraphernalia of toys that i am going to store until winter, in the laundry is all the craftiness from the school holidays that needs to be sorted through and purged. on my bedroom floor is more buckets that i have added to this week which will be donated next week. piles of this, piles of that all waiting to go. anyone want my collections of magazines, they are taking space and have to go.
i have started on my new year resolutions, but my head is full, full, full of things that i'd like to get done. i'm too scared to write a to-do list for fear of total meltdown.
but i have managed to make home made yoghurt just now and that feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment